View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #64
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I disagree... WW can draw people in who then contribute elsewhere... I notice there are other Downers who spend a great deal of time in the RPGs but not elsewhere... I think to get the clutter out of Mirth we could try settng up a seperate section...

You are entitled to disagree, and yes it could - but it doesn't seem to. I don't think anyone is spending a great deal of time in the RPGs Scarburg excepted (of which the mainstays are also fairly serious Werewolfers) ..I have finally given up trying to resurrect the Golden Perch. . I don't want to name names but I didn't make that statement without some checking. Of course it could be argued that we should make more effort with encouraging newcomers to post in Books or N&N or even Movies but the fact remains that many people come only to play werewolf. It is not a small part of the site by posts. Hey ho...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote