View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #156
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well then.

I'm pretty sure Eonwë is the cursed villager and he wishes to be a wolf.

Do you remember his first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwë #23
Murderers? What are we, Titans?
And how did the mortal(s) manage to get here? I'm pretty sure I didn't see Zeus didn't let them in.

Also:
"Wolf!"

There, now my first post really is screaming it to all of you.
And then there is the Dionysos-stuff.

Both scream "see who I am wolves!" to me. So he went all he could trying to get their attention and to make him their target.

The problem is as the rules say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
Dionysus is the Cursed. If the Wolves choose to Night kill him, he will join their ranks. Only the player and I will know that they are Dionysus. I will not reveal the Cursed until the end of the game.
That seems to me quite clear. Dionysos knows about his role and can have a mindset of a wannabe-wolf (which to me seems to be the case) - and I share my feeling with Rikae here that this is not a good practise as it makes the cursed most likely into a cobbler from the beginning of the game (there are different cursed to be sure, but that's the average reaction).

Also, there is no way we can tell if the cursed has been turned or not until the end of the game. If there is no kill at one Night we might suspect it but we couldn't be sure about that because of possible saves by the rangers. So Dionysos is a threat to the end of the game and after all this row it's pretty likely that if Eonwë isn't a wolf they will try him anyway. So it's just how probable we think his role as Dionysos is?

Some words on others in a moment, a vote, and then to sleep...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote