View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #157
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A list??

Wilwa - seems to be helpful and all that. Not going to vote her; talkative people are awesome.

Kath - haven't gotten a sense of her yet, but not going to vote for her because I've never played with her before.

Boro - not ringing many bells, so probably won't vote for him toDay.

Keepandir of Dol Mira - not much to go on.

Zil - seems to be pretty innocent. Not going to vote for him toDay.

BeiGei - looks pretty normal. Probably won't vote for her toDay.

Lottie - is awesome, like normal. Not going to vote for her toDay.

Eonwe - possible Cursed; probably won't vote for him toDay because he's probably not a wolf.

Nienna - has been pretty quiet. Possibly submarine; possibly busy. Probably won't vote for her toDay.

Nerwen - seems pretty innocent. Probably won't vote for her toDay.

Folwren - not getting much of a sense for her, either, but again, have never played with her and thus will not vote for her.

Tum - I have no idea. Possible submarine. Might vote for her toDay, because of her quietness and because of her lack of contribution when she does post.

Lalaith - see Kath and Foley.

Greenie - seems pretty innocent, but I'm not at all sure of anything about her. Probably won't vote her, though.

Rikae - makes sense and seems like normal Rikae. Won't vote for her toDay.

Shasta - he exists??

Mac - feels slightly off in all his posts, and isn't really making many helpful posts. Might vote for him.

Nog - makes sense, makes good points, is being logical, not going to vote for him toDay.

Phantom - I have no idea. Is definitely contributing. I've never played with him, so I'm not going to vote him toDay.

Sally - haven't seen anything really off, so probably won't vote for her toDay.

So...Mac or Tum are likely to get my vote toDay. Pretty much no one else.