View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #203
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Also, she made those comments about Zeus' alliances trying to get forward a perception of Zeus not willing to be on the good-side when things were in doubt in the general discussion - so encouraging the other interpretation.
No, I mentioned it because I thought it was important. You would rather we simply looked the other way and ignored the possibility of the Lovers working against the village?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Also her reactions when she came back - she made a short comment kind of downplaying the "hint" and never came back to that but instead started more or less a crusade on Mac - which was probably a good idea as there could have been (there could be) some support for it. But I do think an innocent would have behaved differently - not just picking up one other to go for but tried to defend herself more, or given a few other possibilities instead of her.
If I had defended myself more you'd now be calling me "defensive" right now, Nogrod. Besides, what was there to say? I tried to adapt an idiom to the setting, just as we'll say "What the Utumno?" in an M-e based game. Either you accept that or you don't. And I didn't go on a "crusade" against Mac, I pointed out some things he'd done that I thought needed explaining. Again, would you prefer I hadn't?

EDIT:X'd since Nogrod's vote-post.