View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #213
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
I'M HERE! I DONT WHAT TO SAY, NOR DO I HAVE ANY CLUE OF WHATS GOING ON! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO POST? A WHOLE BUNCH OF NONESENCE!? THAT'S WHAT GOT ME KILLED LAST TIME!! I can't win!
I'm sorry; it must be very frustrating. If you don't understand well enough to post anything but nonsense, though, and you really can't figure it out, where's the fun in that?
I don't like to see someone lynched for simply not catching on, but I can also understand why it happens. If you can't keep up you just end up as a question mark in everyone's mind, with nothing to go on either for or against you - and that's not how the game works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
But what else can I do? I'm just like that
Then, and don't take this the wrong way, why do you want to play WW at all? If you don't want to analyze and debate and so on, why bother? That's what it's all about.

I'm not going to vote BG because, well, it seems a little harsh at this point. The point about not participating has been made, and I don't see her as especially wolfish. I also don't see much purpose in voting for Steve: he hasn't had a chance to explain his "hint", and, if it was, he's on our side for now and we'll know when he isn't. Instead, I'm just going to do something that really should be done more often on day Ones everywhere:

++the phantom

For being the phantom.

Yeah. That felt good.

Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote