View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #215
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
6 pages on Day1... and there's still two hours to go... I needs me a list.

Probably innocent
Rikae (argumentative plus defending me when I'm misunderstood, that's innocent-Rikae)

Fine with me
Kath (hasn't said much, but what she said I liked - defending me is the way to my heart )
Folwren (couldn't say anything bad about her)
Lalaith (simply no alarms)

Fine with me at the moment, but still wary
Wilwa (talks about roles too much, but since she helped planning, that's ok for now. Don't like her vote, though... really bad)
Nogrod (went on about Eonwe too much and followed Greenie with her suspicions of me, but otherwise fine, especially his vote)
Phantom (nothing bad to report yet, but you never know with him)

No clear opinion, but no alarms
BG (really don't get those votes, she's being herself perfectly)
Eonwe (I don't buy the cursed theory. If he is the cursed, he's aligned with good at this point and should behave that way. I don't think he would bend the rules like that)
Shasta
Sally

Somewhat suspicious
Lottie (vague bad feeling again)
Nienna (had a bad feeling about all her posts so far. Also: BG-voter)
Greenie (the nagging Persephone-suspicion persists since it fits so well)
Keepandir (just the vote. Annoyance might be cover for convenience)

High on my list, but not an aim toDay
Boro (I still think he made a hint, but I'll let it rest for now - don't come complaining to me when you feel his or his lover's fangs in your neck)

Baddie, baddie, bad, bad
Inzil (vague bad feeling from the beginning on; don't like the way he went after me; BG-voter)
Nerwen (I would have given her the benefit of the doubt with the hint-thing, but her behaviour around it now is suspicious. She dismissed it very casually and went after me instead, and now that Nogrod addressed it, she seemed very tense)
Autume (passive, going along with the crowd / after easy victims -type feeling, which, to her defense, is not out of character for her)
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote