View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #263
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Really, lynching BeiGei is your most cowardish option. And someone should really look closely who made it if that is what you do.

Lynching Eonwė I would not oppose to as I'm more or less convinced he's the cursed one and the wolves sure have picked him - and I don't understand that talk of him trying to be on the good side and tricking the wolves. Let us hear some arguments why he would do that and how do we seem him doing it (well, tomorrow, that is, or after his death anyway, not prior to it) as opposed to how we have seen him acting today.

Nerwen has two votes and you know what I think of her role.

Also I'm pretty confused with the phantom's points... I do normally follow his train of thought quite clearly but now I just think he has the perfect opposite view from mine and I'm baffled.

Of the other one-vote-havers Inzil, Boro and Mac I think are more innocent than not at the time.

Even if I could blame:
- Inzil for opportunism (going the way people went when he voted and being secure not to vote someone who would retaliate)
- Boro for being overtly cunning and avoiding (it's not the number of posts but the number of issues he has commented on - and the way he has done it).
- Mac for, well first not suspecting me heavily, but more like agreeing with me the most of the time!

But that's only those who have gotten votes thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
But the fact that they have a motive for hinting openly doesn't prove they have.
No. But the fact that they have a motive - and the urge to do that - does make you look suspiciously at anything of the sort going about...

X'd with a host again...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote