View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #347
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I'm not sure I have the heart to tell you.
And there's another lover quote! Are you trying to make things difficult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Actually, I read the "although it's frustrating to be alone with it" post (which also is eye catching for ending with the words "I am a lover") several times over before making up my mind that the wording, which is odd enough to jump out at me, was probably due to Mac using a second language and not any kind of hint. I'm still a bit torn about it, though.
Hmmm.... So perhaps he wasn't hinting that he was Hades, but rather that he was German.

On the subject of Steve- I said yesterday I didn't think he looked like Dionysus and I stick by that, so if Boro was the false Seer and dreamed of Steve then I believe he is innocent, as it's unlikely the false dream yielded the correct role. If Boro was the real Seer and dreamed Steve then I was at least right about him not being Dionysus, but obviously we should lynch him for Wolfdom. Bleh. Which is more likely?

I agree with Nerwen calling that one argument he made today "dodgy", but that's really all I've seen from him that gets my suspicion up.