View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #913
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Wilwa, Day Three

#581. No way to know yet if Hestia is False or not. Explains Day Two vote. Very puzzled as to why Nienna was proposed as the alternative lynchee to Eonwe:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Was her name just randomly chosen? Are we just going to lynch random people now without any real suspicion? Later today I'm taking a closer look at that, because the whole thing just makes me uneasy. Eonwe made at least a bit of sense, even if he maybe didn't look *that* suspicious, he had been discussed to be a possible Cursed and if anything it would have stopped us from just considering him again toDay and wasting time. It was ideal, but it made more sense than Nienna.
Finds Lottie's analysis of tum (#564) unreadable. Agrees with my points about "Nogrod's fork".

Comments: Nienna again... However, a wolf can be honestly curious, too, and it seems Nienna was indeed picked at random.

#617. Doesn't like Sally's plan. Is against reveals in general:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
In a game like this where there are already a bunch of people who know other's identities (Seer, Lovers, Shirriffs, Hunter-Hunter/Guardian, those Protectors, Hestia knows the Seer, and possible extra dreams if a Lover dies), if we start getting a bunch of reveals than that's just too much role knowledge going on, and it could start unbalancing the game.
Tum is weird, but so is Lottie. Doesn't like Nog, but doesn't want to lynch him if he won't be around.

Comments: That bit about reveals unbalancing the game may have been what alerted Lottie.

#628. Suspicion list. Okay with Lalaith, me, Rikae, Mac, Sally and Greenie. Neutral about Kath, Nienna, Inzil, Mira, phantom and Folwren. Suspicious of tum, Lottie, Shasta and Nog.

#631. Agrees with Greenie (#630) that tum looks bad, but might be a misguided innocent. Agrees with Zil (#627) that the boldness of Sally's plan makes her look good.

#691. Comments on Nog, tum, and Lottie. Nog's last post makes her feel better about him, Lottie is all right, tum looks worst. Votes tum.

General Comments: Still precious little to say about living players. Somewhat supportive of Nienna and Sally– however, her strong opposition to Sally's plan would tend to indicate they're not on the same side. (Wouldn't want to rely on any of this, though.)