View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #1260
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

No time to say much at the moment, but I can explain the Tum kill briefly since I saw someone ask.

The good team had the true Seer, two Rangers to protect that Seer, a Hunter, a pair of Shirrifs, Athena (who knew a gifted), Demeter (who knew Persy), plus another possible true Seer (the Mythomaniac), plus one of the Rangers knew an innocent because of the save.

It was an impossible mountain for the baddies to climb, even if they had all been alive. But of course, Wilwa was dead and Rikae was the surefire lynch the next day, so it was basically two Wolves versus all of that firepower. If I had come over to the good side and used my kill on Shasta, then we're basically down to one single Wolf (Lalaith) versus all of those gifteds plus me and plus Nerwen with her dream. Ridiculous.

From the very beginning Wilwa and I were saying via IM that the baddies needed to catch some breaks right at the beginning if they hoped to have any chance at all due to the fact that they were facing an entire village of gifteds (I mean think about it- I've seen villages this size with only three gifteds versus four wolves, where as this village had a dozen or so!). A lover being lynched the first day was a blow to be sure, and when Wilwa died, the game had slaughter written all over it had I defected completely.

Not to mention it makes more sense for a lover to strike in anger against the side that actually killed their sweetheart, doesn't it?

Last edited by the phantom; 08-15-2010 at 05:53 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote