View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #94
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post

it will require some really odd things to happen if the next lynch is on someone who was not a representative toDay.
Well, that's interesting. Than perhaps the SoE will not want to be reps, maybe it'll bring too much attention to them, while non-reps can just glide on by. But then again of course they want to be reps, that gives them power, which the Elvies wants. So....my point? I think we need a good balance of out-spoken people, and quiet people to be reps. Especially quiet people, force them to talk since they'll have the extra obligation, that could limit the chance at having too many 'under the reindeers'.

I'm choosing to not talk about the Puddingtom to the extent that everyone else is, because Day 1s are always about him . I don't like Sallycakes and Lottiepop's votes, because they really seem like throwaways and should have gone to someone they atleast semi-trust, and they both showed up later, so they didn't *have* to vote early. But at the same time it didn't surprise me, cause they enjoy doing crazy things (they will not be receiving rep votes from me though, I don't want them just tossing their precious lynch votes around like jelly beans). I hearts Lommy's first post, and I feel quite good about Legate, Boro and Nog at the moment.

I need to get *some* homework done while I'm still feeling attentive. Then I'll be back.

edit: x'ed with Greenie, who I also feel ok with, and added name-bolding

edit 2: the word 'throwaways' there isn't what I was trying to say, I meant more like random or thoughtless

Last edited by wilwarin538; 09-15-2010 at 01:41 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote