View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #127
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
It does, but then what's the point of having representatives if you're just effectively shrinking the village to half its size?
Well, it's just better than putting all the power in the hands of like 3 people. And the more votes there are, and the more spread out they are for different people, the more information we'll have. If everyone today voted for only 3 people, then when the second half of the Day starts those 3 people would not have a lot to go on, and than the following day when we want to look at reps we'd only have 3 people to look at, and since everyone will have voted the same the day before than that's not a lot of info.

Anyway, my point, more information the better, easier to find patterns and connections between people, so the more reps the more info, etc etc.

Right now I will likely vote for one of: Nog, Lommy, Boro, Legate or Greenie. Because they're shiny, and I agree with them mostly, and I think they'd be very smart voters. Though having some quieter ones would be great too, so Nerwen and Izzy would be good choices, and Inzil. Hmm....I'll probably wait til closer til DL (since I will definetely be around then).

x'ed with one of the lovely Modesses