View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:16 AM   #356
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Have you still not grasped that your questioning of me was bound to from the very start yield nothing useful whatsoever? I mean- you've still never responded to this point that I've made again and again- the fact that from the start there was no point to you asking these questions. No matter what my role or motivation, talking about this gets us nowhere.
Phantom, I don't know what you're doing, but I'm trying to hunt Elves. Therefore, following up odd behaviour has a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Quote:
Quote= Me
As for what you are– Morgoth only knows! Your performance toDay doesn't make that much sense for an experienced player in any role.
I've only had to give a performance today because YOU have chosen to travel down this pointless road.
Read back over what you've said and what I've said. *sigh* I'm getting very tired of this myself, actually. It's starting to look like you're never going to give me a satisfactory answer, just it-was-all-part-of-my-plan-and-now-you've-spoiled-everything.

Really. If you're a true Orc, try and think about how this all looks to another innocent.