View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #745
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
I have started reading Harry Potter, however I'm only on book four. I rather like it actually, despite my vast unwillingness to begin.
Goblet of Fire is one of the more interesting of the series, in my opinion. Though I really like Deathly Hallows more, I believe.

That being said, I am indeed a Harry Potter fan of both film and movie. I've noticed that the opinions on this series varies from person to person on here. :P We're all entitled to our opinions and am rather surprised, and relieved, to see that no one has ripped someone else's head off yet for having a different opinion on this board. I think I could get use to it here, hehe! :P

But, I digress, as I normally tend to do.

I've not really broaden (epic failure with the use of the word, I know. I'm too tired to be grammatically correct at the moment.) my horizons in the Fantasy genre other than JRR Tolkien's works and J.K. Rowling's.

I absolutely refuse to continue to read the Twilight series. But is this leaning more towards science fiction? I've never really been sure. Anyways, I tried to finish with the last book and I simply can't...to be honest, I never fully read the first three straight through either. For those of you who like it, know that I'm not bashing it. I just can't...get into it like most can.
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote