View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Also: I think we should, for the most part, leave TB and TBW to their own devices. Yeah, lynching TBW would be great, but even better would be having TB kill him overNight, because then we have an extra lynch. There's no real way to ensure that we do this, but if we do have a suspicion that someone is TBW, let's ask TB to try to kill xem overNight, rather than lynching them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Suspected cobblers, yes. But I think we should wait a Day to let TB have a go at him overNight. That way, we have an extra lynch, and if xe is TBW, we have a freebie baddie gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior View Post
Come to think about it, I think Lottie and Glirdan are right. The BW isn't a priority. We should let Tom Bombadil deal with BW suspects. Let us focus on finding wolves.
Regarding TBW, who I can't say I'm surprised to find the talk of the Day: yes, it's not that important to get him at this stage.

Thing is, though, what do we all suppose to be the distinguishing features of Wightish evil, as opposed to the wolvish or cobblerish kind? Do we really think we could feel confident enough that a given player was displaying the first kind, rather than the second or third?