View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #27
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
I have this vision [stricktly not of a Seerish kind] that if the world was a ball (yea, sounds silly), there'd be a slightly oversized hamster inside of it, rolling the ball from inside.

Uh, excuse me for that. I think it's just aftershock. Even though these are dark times, not often does one hear about something as freaky as that.

I do not mean this as a discouragement for discussion, but at such an early point it, it might be dangerous to speculate seriously whether a Wolf would act like xe was the BW. Even though the BW isn't too harmful now, and can even be really useful later on, it is in our nature to banish all evil, be it harmful or not.
Yet, the BW is probably more honest in xis accusations than either the Wolves or the Cobblers, as it would make more sense to stay away of being suspected as a Wolf. The BW's best chance is thus being honest at what xe says and siding with the village, since the Wolves aren't a threat to xim.

Unfortunately I've done more than my share of giving unwanted advice for now as I'm late from an appointment. Back in several hours.