View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #133
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
actually that's not a completely awful idea.
I am shocked, appalled, and hurt at the attitude towards my ideas that this comment implies. But in any case, moving on, starting with Assumption #1 - the wolves went after someone they thought was the Seer. Honestly, the first person to jump out at me in this manner is Nog, who was quite explicit in this post right at DL -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Greenie is over-rationalising her vote. She looks suspicious.

I'm also worried about wilwa. She voted for Glirdy too easily.

Pitch is nicely saving wilwa (I've had a bad feeling about him all the Day - he's reasonable, but then again like a cheetah looking for a victim to jump upon).

Those two being wolves and not knowing of the cobbler would just make sense.

Aganzir is a baddie. Which type? A cobbler, of course.
As an interesting aside, this would also point at one or more of Greenie, Pitch, Wilwa, and Agan as wolves. Agan is probably the most likely of this bunch, considering that Nog was most specific about her. How likely it is that an Aganwolf would have gone after Nog (expecting that Nog-Seer would die, of course) knowing that his death would point to her is debatable, however.

More thoughts on Assumption 1 as I think of them. I should be back in a few hours.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote