View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:58 AM   #132
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
"Due to copyright, the video cannot be showed in your country." Ah well.
I assure you, it was nothing worth seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am really wondering about this one - so would this look to the WWs like sally being a Seer? If anything, a Hunter, I'd imagine, but would they really think that the Seer give herself up in such way, unless they thought she would be trying to bluff in such a way? But it seems a bit overstretched already. And then again, if they'd think sally was the Hunter, I really cannot think why would they kill her.
You quote a passage where Sally claims to be an ordo and effectively suggest theories of the wolves considering her anything but that. That's incredibly funny, and makes you look innocent and confused because you're ignoring what seems to me by far the most viable option: the wolves believed what Sally said and decided to kill her so as to avoid killing gifteds (ie avoid the heir's power taking effect) and kind of throwing the ball back to us.

Which makes us have the ball. (Wow what a wonderful speech this is shaping to be! ) I'm inclined to follow Nerwen's lead in what she said before she died: we're facing the same dilemma toDay as we faced yesterDay, so we had better accept the grim situation and start hunting wolves. Otherwise the wolves devour us while we wait them to hit the heir first. On the positive side, I think they can't try to avoid gifteds much longer either because basically all the gifteds become more dangerous for the evil side as the game proceeds.

Now I'm off to play Age of Empires II because I just feel like that. I'll be back in an hour or two anyway and then I'll have a proper look at yesterDay.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote