View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #139
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
This logic just seems all too suspicious, and rather clever. Lommy's in fact pointing attention to the strange Nerwen votes, which she herself was a part of. It looks like an attempt to be fair and reasonable by drawing suspicion on something she did, in an attempt to exonerate herself from voting Nerwen.
I don't really follow this. There's a bit of a jump - that is, we'd have to jump from "she brings up suspicions that could be used against herself" and then manage to make it to "she must be innocent". I don't think we'd make that jump, and I highly doubt Lommy would expect us to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
Legate mostly because of the completely fallible logic in trying to reason out why Sally got dead. Those kinds of reverse-psychology leaps are just plain weird. But, I may be reading too much into it. (Especially since Lommy herself pointed out how little sense Legate was making.)
And yet, I have a hard time seeing a wolf spend that much time talking about logic he did not use overNight. If he were a wolf, I imagine he'd touch on it, maybe hesitantly point to a possible wolf, but not go into it in quite that much detail.

Examining possible Gifted hints has become almost a habit - and often a helpful one - and someone would probably have done it eventually.