View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #328
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, Inzil ought to to a bit better job of explaining than "swayed by Nessa" if he wants to be let off the hook. Clearly the outcome was very important to him, but he wasn't the one being lynched at the end there.
The outcome was important because I wanted to make the right choice. If Nessa hadn't chimed in when she did I would have gone with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Still, I suppose it's always possible that the wolves are trying to push the predictable lynch of Inzil because they can (rather than because Nessa is a wolf); and, on the other hand, I don't like his passive response at all. It doesn't strike me as innocentish, certainly not framed-innocentish.
You know, since I've been suspected by some from the start, and that last vote wasn't exactly a shining example of my innocence, I was feeling fairly confident I'd be a main target toDay. Like I said, I'm not going to merely fade away, but I'm resigned to the fact that this Day could be my last.