View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #504
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Voting? Right now, I would prefer... well, I would not really put Boro as my first pick for a vote, as I think he is "just" a Cobbler, and not Mänwe, nor skip. Pitch, as he posted now, actually makes me feel a bit better about him. That limits my choices rather drastically, though. As Eomer wrote on the admin thread that Cailín is not around, I would perhaps not vote for her in her absence, that leaves me with Elron Hubbard or Shasta. The posts he has made now are moving him more to the suspicious side of my scale, with some of the vocabulary which even he pointed out as wishy-washy (I'm not putting him past saying that himself as a sort of double-bluff) and also with the possibility that he seeks a new target in Mänwe (whom I now think more likely innocent).

But still, lot to think about...

EDIT: x-ed with Skip
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote