View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Cold are the Halls of the Dead, cold and empty, and of inconceivable vastness. In these years of peace, not many an Elf comes to this place, and the ones who have been here before have either left to walk the shores of the Undying Lands... or have grown quiet, and withdrawn. This was the place Rikae and Mac came to just one night ago, but they were now hiding, in shame over their inadequate guard, and would not talk to anyone*.

Now Mänwe came to stay in Mandos' halls as well, and the Vala spoke to him:

"O Mänwe of the People of the Noldor. You, that you have once in foolishness turned your backs to the Powers of the West, her now my words. I know of the struggles that you and your party have been put to, and I vow to aid you in your hardship. Sad it has to be, and disheartening, to be lynched by your own kind, and to be suspected of such monstrosities. You, and those of your brethren that are sure to follow you, will be given might to affect the world of the living - a gift I have not yet awarded to any of your kind. Maybe, if one of you will move my heart, be it by valor or by love, will be given the opportunity to return to the living, but that will yet remain to be seen.

"For now, rest, o Noldo, and let the weariness of life and travail leave your spirit. Soon the time will come for you again have influence on those who took your body from you so wrongfully."

*~*

Dead players

Rikae and Mac - killed (and self-silenced) during Night1 - Mods
Mänwe - lynched on Day1

Once at least three (proper) people are dead, you will be able to vote for one fellow dead player at Night and learn whether s/he is a wolf or not. Even though you don't have anything to do yet except to wait for Day and company, the thread is all yours!

*(we were very tempted to let ourselves run free in the dead thread, but decided not to)

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-26-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote