View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #364
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my... Don't forget Fea... That was near decisive.

Some others who voted for me might be wolves (and I think there are one or two), but she had most of the info and still went that way.

Remember also that the wolves don't get caught in this game for making those evil decisions.

Well, I will fight for this from the other side of the thread if I'm sent there (if I feel you guys deserve my effort there), but you know losing the seer means that I can only try to help you with indirect things - and only with the ranger (if s/he dies at a proper time) I can really help you.

Up to you.

Boro and Fea top my list right now and I'd be ready to vote either. I know phantom is the cobbler so let's not waste the votes on him. Even if I'd love to play with him in Mandos...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote