View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #379
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Oh we have moved on from the days when the possibility of same sex lovers cause massed attacks of the vapours from people who didn't seem at all bothered by the prospect of incestuos ones.
My vapours, my vapours they are acting up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Question- aimed primarily at those I am inclined to trust at the moment (Agan, Ang, & Fea). Is there any reason I shouldn't go ahead and vote Nog at this point?
Well, in my case I voted Nog before Agan posted (okay, technically after, but it was a cross post), so as you can tell, I was following my own judgment that said not to trust him, and that was validated by further events (ie: Agan, who we'd already decided to basically trust due to the fact that we'll know tomorrow if she's lying, so it wouldn't make sense for her to lie).

Also, I suspect that if Agan was lying about the lover thing, there would have been a much more exaggerated spate of Dead Thread posts in which Shasta spazzed out one way or another.

So basically, I would cast your vote for Nog.

But I'd also like to see you... you know... form your own opinion instead of basing your decisions on what others tell you. It's not like I know any more than anybody else.