View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #524
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Dumb question regarding Agan's plan. What if we lynch Phantom (for instance) and he's a wolf with Wilwa? Or what if he's an innocent and Ang is a wolf? We could easily learn loads from beyond the grave but end up letting wolves steer the lynches as a result.

Maybe the village could decide on two people that we trust the most, and have them be the indicators, rather than simple alphabetical order? Of course if they die, we have to select new people, but I like it better than it just being the alphabet. At the same time, if Wilwa dies I'm at the end, and I know I'm innocent, so I'd be okay with having the power (), but to others it could still appear dangerous.

Don't get me wrong, princess. It's a good plan. I'm just worried about how it'll pan out.

ETA: make that Greenie, not Ang. But still.

ETA #2: Forget what I said about the alphabet. I'm a dork. Insert list for alphabet. Sorry. :/

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 01-30-2011 at 09:24 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote