View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #569
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
As far as Nessa... We ought to debate tomorrow (or late today after the vote is decided) if we'd rather have our latest lynch checked or her, but that's not an issue for now.
No. It's best if we tell the dead exactly what we want now. Leaving to decide this later in the day will only clutter up the lynch, and also make it easier for any baddies to mess up and put an end to Agan's plan.

If you want to wait to see if you think it would be better to let Nessa go and the dead check who we lynch today. Fine. But I say we tell them the plan now.

What I mean is, EVERYONE, and I mean everyone. Besides just making your lynch vote, tell the dead who you want to check.

I suggest. "Dead ones. Check ______" (insert Nessa or Today's lynch)

Dead people. Go by majority rules. If it's a tie, go by the person who first reached the vote.

Agree this is a straight forward plan the dead can follow? Excellent. Moving on...