View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #594
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

(Here's the post I was going to post a few hours ago before the site went down.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
This nullifies that double-lynch yesterday *glares at phantom and Lottie*.
Oh, whatever. Some people wanted Nessa, others wanted Lommy. Why don't you wait and see what they are before glaring.
Quote:
One more thing before sleepy time...Glorfy. Reveal when you want to, don't listen to phantom.
Whatever. If Glorfy saved himself last night then there isn't any reason not to reveal. He's going to die tonight anyway. May as well know the identity of one person.
Quote:
No. It's best if we tell the dead exactly what we want now.
Well then- what do you think? I would say that if the Dead find Lommy to be guilty then they should just keep checking our lynches, but if she turns out innocent they should check Nessa, for it would perhaps make that lynch particularly telling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang
That honour goes to Loslote. I believe her implication that she caused the double-lynch by accident, but her stress on this accident, a preemptive fanning off of blame, looks really bad. Also, read her posts yesterday's and no one else's. The consistency of wolf-perspective they show, given their rarity and brevity, is really noticeable. On the whole then I think her guilty of murder rather than of shoemaking. A cobbler wouldn't have bothered to try and excuse that double-lynch to her extent. I would like to lynch Loslote today well ahead of anyone else.
I will give her a read-over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang
Legate's position that lynching Cobblers is a bad thing (the heir of Nogrod's theory) and overt suspicion of phantom is another.
Yeah, I've been wondering if Legate's ill-founded (I believe) attack on me is a sign of innocence, for I cannot imagine a Wolf inviting that sort of thing. I mean really, if you've managed to stay off of Phantom's radar you'd have to be completely unafraid of death to launch any but the most careful and logically sound attack. Or is he counting on that? Risky I'd say.

Daughter's position on me is the more sensible if one is looking simply to survive. Voice a suspicion, but don't actually go so far as to poke at me. Hmmmm... I agree with Ang on this point- that's kind of suspicious.