View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #603
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Mith– thanks for your kind words. And my immediate circle are fine.

This amuses me quite a lot:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
I'm on the radar because someone can't get a handle on me? Well sweetie that is your problem not mine. I am not a bally suitcase. I am not meant to have a handle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Glirdy - has a definite wolf persona. When he's a wolf, you can tell. He's not a wolf. I won't say whether or not he's a cobbler, but I think there are more obvious cobbler suggestions.
Hardly going to take that on trust from you right now, am I? Have a care, Loslote; you're creating exactly the form of alliance that was the glue missing from my case. Give some solid examples, if you like, of what you mean by this. I note only right now that Glirdan is playing well, helpful, articulate and vigilant, and that makes me want to be very cautious. I have much solider feelings about you.

And - "sally is her usual cupcakey self"? Come, what colourless piffle. I gather that sally is for some reason known as a cupcake, but I really don't see how that has a bearing on her guilt or innocence.
Anguirel– what Lottie says about Glirdan is true: he tends to make a pretty obvious wolf. But then, her argument here amounts to, "he's not actually holding up a sign saying, 'Wolf! Lynch me!' so he must be innocent!" And then Sally– well, again, she does quite often follow a hunch that someone's evil, and sticks to it regardless; however, she's posted so little this game that it's quite a stretch to say she's "her usual self" (cupcakey or otherwise).

And having said that, I think the post of Lottie's at least rules out the "triumvirate" of Lottie, Glirdan and Sally. I can't see a Wolflote rushing in to defend both her packmates as openly as that.

Quote:
There's a difference between actively looking for Cobblers (as opposed to wolves) and drawing a conclusion about a particular person, though. Ang jumped out at me (both in the attention-grabbing way and the attacking way ), so I looked at him. Now that I think he's a Cobbler, I'll hardly be pressing for his lynch.
Lottie, I'm not of course saying Anguirel's above suspicion, but I don't believe you've given any reason yet for thinking he's a cobbler except a.) he suspects you and b.) he talks too much. How can you be so sure?