View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #606
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so before I leave and finish getting read for work, I would like to make a few comment (oh, and forgive me if I tend not to make any sense right now as I'm still experiencing the side effect of my sleeping pills which happens to include groginess and head spinning and the feeling one gets after waking out of an anisthetic):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang
On the whole if I had to bet now I'd go for a triumvirate of Glirdan, Sally and Loslote, so I'd better check if there are any actual relationships between them...
This just doesn't seem right with me and has been bugging me since yesterday (as in the legit day lol). He's throwing all three of us in as Wolves just because, and doesn't really give any reasons why. Well, he gives his theories on Lottie. But he argues against there being a Sally Wolf and gives the shortes, and most very odd suspcions of me stating it could be Wolfish, when I had give a clear explanation that I though Wilwa inncoent due to meta-reasoning.

Okay, that's all I can really touch on right now as I'm pressing short for time and have to go to work. Be back on later.

EDIT: Xed with Mith. By the was Mith, not just him. Seems the Finns are still having troubles.