View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #624
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Re: #1. Oh, goodness, no. The only time I’d go for a multiple lynch is if we had a darn good chance of catching a wolf, and even then it could end poorly. What if we lynch two cobblers? They could influence the dead thread and get us pretty much no information whatsoever.

Re: #2. This is actually a good point. Too good, in fact. It’s good to think on wolf tactics, but this seems too much like a wolf planning ahead.

This is making me think that tangy Ang is more like fangy Ang.

Quote:
And a union of baddies in the dead thread can compromise what little information we can get. Cobblers, special information or not, are perceptive and can do more damage than we often realize.

And that? That just makes me....gah, wolf radar is pinging like mad. If you’re an ordo, you dying will do the village no good. If you’re a wolf, this serves your team a great advantage.
So apparently she's in the "Cobblers are dangerous" camp. Of course an innocent could very well be of that opinion too, but it is very convenient for a wolf if the village is after cobblers rather than them. Be that as it may - I'm not sure I'm following the logic of the last sentence. How would Angwolf's death serve his team a great advantage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Yes and no. Sorry, dear, but this isn’t so much in the sense-making category. I understand where you’re coming from, but I don’t think it would work. Wolf kills over cobbler kills, yes, but let’s not plan to keep baddies around just because they’re a lower class of evil.
So yet again bringing up the "Cobblers are dangerous" -point. I don't like the way she's stressing it.
If that's all Sally said about it she didn't say much– the only noteworthy thing there is that she seems to have flipped completely on whether said cobblers should be lynched– also the bizarre suggestion that Anguirel is a wolf trying to get lynched on purpose.

Hmmn. I really don't trust Sally this game, but I'm getting a funny vibe from this too– it seems like A Little Green is just chiming in with the earlier "wolves-hunt-cobblers" talk, when, in fact, Sally has also had "wolf" suspects.

The other points are valid enough, though.

EDIT: word left out.

Last edited by Nerwen; 02-02-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote