View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #652
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Lottie just moved up my list to potential vote for. Her vote does not sit well with me whatsoever and is an all to easy, scape goat vote, especially when Wilwa has not been around all Day to post, let alone defend herself. That and there's not true reasoning behind the vote itself and that makes me more uncomfortable.
Yeah, I thought her vote was rather crazy. I mean, she's under threat but she votes for someone with no votes and doesn't seem likely to get more? Not a lot of reason behind it, and no sense of self-preservation whatsoever.

If you read my post earlier today, you'll see that I really began suspecting Lottie after my readthrough, but that vote of hers.... Gah! Drives me nuts!

Is she a Cobbler saying "Lynch me please!" or a Wolf saying "I'm a Cobbler!" or what? Meh... I'm really considering the possibility that I was wrong about her being a Wolf after all, and that I basically played right into her Cobbler game by coming to suspect her...