View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:13 AM   #668
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Yesterday's lynch was weird, and I think we need to decide whether or not we want the Dead Thread to check Lottie. The case against her I felt was quite strong for a Wolf, but there at the end she had the obvious look of a Cobbler.

Personally I think Cobbler is the most likely, however, if she was a Wolf her move was actually quite a brilliant one, seeing as there were still enough voters out there to save her and it made her, as I said, look so obviously like a Cobbler.

And then of course there is Daughter's seeming lack of interest in keeping herself alive. Another Cobbler? Or is it at all possible that both of them were willing to bite the bullet because the alternate candidate was a fellow Wolf? Or was Daughter the Cobbler betting Lottie was her Wolf master? I would VERY much like to find out what was going on.
Elra had just seen the "hey-wait-guys–she's-only-a-cobbler" reaction to Lottie's throwaway vote– maybe it seemed like a wise move to her to follow suit?

I think the Dead should check Lottie, yes– however we cannot now afford to wait on the result: if we haven't in fact managed to lynch a wolf yet we are in major trouble. I think it's necessary now to work from assumptions: "If Lottie/Nessa was a wolf, who might her packmates be? If neither was, what other pattern makes sense?" Etc.

Anyway, what does everyone make of this?–
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Beside Legate they found an empty cup, and a similar one in Wilwa's hand contained a small amount of clear liquid. They decided to allow the winner of the Day's election the honor of sampling this to determine what it might be.