View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #701
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Ah, a Boro vote, and a Daughter reveal, eh? Things are really starting now. Taking sides and whatnot... I do believe I'll give it some time before addressing all angles of this. But for now, since Boro got a vote, I will say that there is an important aspect of Boro's behavior we should not ignore, which would be his desire to kill me.

Those who have played many games with me, I ask you, what is a nearly guaranteed way to attack someone without success and put yourself at risk for a severe backlash? Answer: attack Phantom.

I mean really, I simply do not get lynched in traditional fashion. I was lynched with consent as part of a game-clinching mass lynch orchestrated partly by me in one of Fea's games. Then earlier in another one of Fea's game I was offed the final day because I was forced to vote early in a village which did not actually contain any WWs. The only time I've truly been lynched (yes, just ONCE) was back when WW first started on the Downs, in that infamous game I referenced earlier.

Boro has got to know that, especially given my positioning on him yesterday. Coming out guns blazing against me on a day like today is to me a sure sign of desperate (and mistaken) innocence or reckless Cobblery. He should know as well as anyone on this site that a Phantom-lynch is going to grind to a halt. It always does. Time and again and again... honestly given my track record I ought to feel a bit silly for getting outraged by people voting me. It never works.

And regarding Ang's reveal, I will definitely be accepting it without reservation, as it would be an indication that I'm not completely off on everything. (You were by far and away my prime Glorfy suspect, sir.)

Green- thanks for the votes. I ought to take a look at them.