View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #811
Flame of Udûn
Animated Skeleton

Flame of Udûn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Flame of Udûn
Arandon saw the ranger drift off as he spoke but her question at the end puzzled him, there was little more to tell of Ithilien since no people lived there and other than himself he knew of none save the rangers of Ithilien who ever went into the land, he had heard of there hidden refuges he had never seen any. He wondered if she may have wanted him to talk of his own travels there or of other lands but he decided to finish his description.

"I have been somewhat untruthful in my description of Ithilien for while most of the land is free from shadow there is one place that is now totaly consumed by it, Minas Morgul. The Valley around it has become a place of great evil where few would dare to tread and fewer still would return, the Morgulduin which flows down the valley is poisoned, its waters do not sing as the others do, it is in discord with the rest of the land and has an foul smell which comes from the white flowers which are the only vegetation that grows there, it is a place I prefer not to speak of."