View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #325
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
My quick thoughts, before trying to do some digging back to the thread to search for the baddies.

I'm not going to vote for...

Lhuna - Whether she was stinged on N1 or not, Sam most probably used his healing powers on her the next Day. So unless Shelob is a great risk-taker, she should be innocent now (I mean if I were Sam I would have both healed and protected Lhuna last Night to be sure I could trust her toDay).

tp - I think he is much more use to the village alive than as dead. If he is not Shelob (which I doubt she is), then he should be cunning enough to let us know if he has been stinged without revealing it outright against the rules and let Sam save him so as to nullify Shelob's efforts (sorry I said this out aloud, but I think people should think also this before they wish to lynch you).

wilwa - After some thinking and rethinking I think I trust her more than many others. And I also think there is no problem saying that aloud.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote