View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #374
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I do agree, it looks like Frodo... although I'm not quite sure I fully understand the rules. I mean what happens if Sam doesn't "find" Frodo? Does he only lose the chance of PM'ing with Frodo the next Night (even if it might be helpful for Sam to share ideas with someone innocent, it wouldn't be the end of the game as Frodo has no special knowledge anyway) or does it also mean Shelob gets a free sting already the coming Night, which would be far worse?

But I do also agree with wilwa's interpretation of the narration. I mean Sally has said I think like a few times that there are hints in the narrations and that we should be reading them. And it looks like she is sending us a message there is only one spiderling ("not being alone" referring to Shelob herself and "others" referring to us). So that's good news.

Okay, sorry. This is a bit hard day for me as I have lots of things in my hand. But I will pop in during the Day if I have time (rushing to the afternoon classes now) - and then I should be home so 2½ hours before the DL being able to play.

I try to explain my theory the next time I can be online. It seems some of you didn't get what I meant...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote