View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:14 AM   #384
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Okee. So I should be around randomly for the next 4ish hours, and will have to vote a few hours early.

Phantom
Inzil
Nog
Fea
Lottie
Lhuna
Nerwen
Shasta
Wilwa

So, in that list we has a Shelob, a spiderling, a Sam and a dying Frodo. I think the spiderling was created either from the beginning, or on Night 3 (since Night 2 there was no victim, and last Night it was Frodo), I don't know which, and that's annoying since knowing which it is could be helpful. There's a difference between looking for someone who's acted evil from the start, or someone who just started acting evil not too long ago. (unless we do know which it is and I've just missed something) I'm also still working under the assumption that Shelob (and therefore her spiderling) know who Sam is and will be trying to get him lynched (and probably trying to confuse him about Frodo).

So the people who I'd be really really suprised to discover as Shelob: Phantom, Fea and Nog. I'm also inclined to think it's not Inzil. Everyone else looks fishy to me.

I have to go for a bit. Everyone in the game best have posted at least once before I have to go. I want to have a bit of a read on everyone, instead of having so many people I'm unsure about.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-11-2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: bolding names
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote