View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #393
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
The narration makes it sound like there's only one. So I'm assuming Sam saved one of the two who were stung. I actually still think Boro was the one who was stung at the beginning (cause the Doc could still be stung, right?) and that he is the one Sam cured, and that the current spiderling was stung on Night 3, and therefore toDay is it's first Day as a baddie. Of course it's possible we have 2 spiderlings, but just going off the narration toDay it sounds like there's only 1.
Wouldn't the narration have mentioned if Sam had made a save? I don't think the narration today sounds like one spiderling at all, to be honest (we're talking about the one with "you're not alone" or something to that effect, yes?).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote