View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #398
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok yeah, I see your points. To me the narration seemed clear there is only 1 the first time I read it, but I can see how it can be interpreted differently. I guess I was just trying to be overly optimistic. And knowing for sure that Boro wasn't stung is good to know. So whoever was stung from the beginning is almost definitely a spiderling, and then it looks like the sting victim from Night 3 must be one too (for that one we should look for someone who acted strangely yesterday, and maybe their attitude seemed to change toDay compared to other days?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Perhaps the conversation in the narration meant that Shelob did not disclose the identity of the spiderlings to each other, which is why one thought it was alone?
That could be a possibility.

So I need to leave for work in about an hour. I know who I won't be voting for (Phantom, Fea, Nog and Inzil), so it'll be between the rest. I have to get something to eat and get ready for work, then I'll be back on to vote and such.

x'ed with Lhuna