View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:20 AM   #460
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Day 4 votes:

(early) Fea: Lottie (no reason to trust her)
(early) Lhuna: Noggie (best bet for Shelob)
(early) wilwa: Nerwen (gut feel)
(:10) the phantom: Nerwen - 2 (subnormal votes and participation?)
(:39) Zil: Lottie - 2 (to "save" Nerwen; shed some light on the phantom)
(:42) Nerwen: Lottie - 3 (to save herself, I would suppose)
(:56) Noggie: Lottie - 4 (I guess also to shed light on the phantom?)
(:59) Shasta: Lottie - 5 (because of this post from Lottie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Nog's voted already, hasn't he? And I agree with you absolutely about Zil.
in response to this post of his
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Well, in my last-minute reading I think I'd almost rather go for Inzil than either one of you. Is that strange?

However, I don't think he's a possibility (unless all three of you, me, and Nog vote him, and even then I don't think that's enough).
which I don't really get. What did he mean by Zil being "a possibility" - possible lynch victim or possible Shelob? And how did Lottie agreeing with him end up with her being dead by his hands?)

(:59) Lottie: Nerwen - 3 (futile attempt to save herself, I would suppose)

So Shasta and Noggie look the worst in this voting. And the possibility of Shasta and/or Noggie being eight-legged just increased when I read back on yesterDay, I'm not really sure why. I would really like to lynch Shasta toDay to make things clearer, and to get a baddie.

Random thought: At least we now know one person Shelob did sting: the phantom. The question is not so much why, but why on Night 4? Is there anything that happened the Day before that could explain that and help lead us to Shelob? --> half-rhetoric, half-"Help me guys, I can't analyse this alone and I need your feedback"
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote