View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #470
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If Lottie is lynched and is not a baddie, do Wilwa check tp #405. If she is a baddie make your choice from elsewhere.
Nog, can you clarify what you were trying to say here? At first glance I thought you were trying to say that if Lottie was innocent, I would look more suspicious, but that makes no sense, so I don't know what this means. Unless you were trying to tell me something about phantom, but in that case I don't know what Lottie has to do with that. So yeah, confused.

We have 2 Days before we lose if we don't get a spider, right? And someone is guaranteed to get stung toNight, since Sam can't do anything. So getting Shelob toDay would be super awesome.

Fea isn't Shelob, she could be a spiderling, because I think she'd be someone most people would want on their side, especially since no one seems to have the desire to lynch her. But our priority needs to be Shelob, so we should just leave her be. I'd also be super surprised if Shasta was Shelob.

So who's left: Nog, Inzil, Nerwen and Lhuna. I'm fairly equally suspicious of all of them. They all seem like possible Shelobs to me, so I will go back and look over them a bit more. Just off gut feeling though, I'm leaning towards Nog or Nerwen.