View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #471
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Nog, can you clarify what you were trying to say here?
Easily.

Just as it reads: if Lottie is lynched and is innocent it means phantom is probably a goodie as well - and thus his hinting is something you should pay heed to, and thus not a baddie bluff. But if Lottie turned out a baddie (and not Shelob), then you should not listen to the siren songs made by tp as he would be a mate in crime.

What Lottie has to do with tp? You must be blind (or you have not read the thread).

tp declares Lottie good and not to be lynched like on D1. tp risks / causes no-lynch to save Lottie on "overtime" - with no explanation whatsoever. How do you read it? Baddies (Lottie choosing tp as her first minion felt like a very reasonable choice).

But then his increased hinting about his role made me uneasy. If he was indeed calling for Sam in earnest then we should not lynch him as not to deny him his chance to discuss with Sam - but he could be a baddie as well who came up with this scheme of acting like Frodo and possibly straying Sam into guessing wrong.

That's why - heavily suspecting him and Lottie doing things evilly together, but being afraid he could on anpther interpretation have a goodie-role - I wanted to find it out for good by lynching Lottie (whose role was instrumental in finding it out).

Why did I think tp was Frodo? Look at his early post where he says that if Sam makes it wrong we lose the entire game... Isn't that rather extreme interpretation of our situation? Well not according to phantom as the game is lost if he isn't allowed to discuss with Sam and organise the end-game...

Quote:
Fea isn't Shelob, she could be a spiderling, because I think she'd be someone most people would want on their side, especially since no one seems to have the desire to lynch her. But our priority needs to be Shelob, so we should just leave her be.
I agree with you with Fea being a possibly tempting target for stinging (actually said it alredy toDay), but what makes you so confident she just can't be / isn't Shelob? You make it sound quite catecorigal...

I also agree with the top priority, well who doesn't as the game ends with the death of Shelob , but I'd be happier to lynch a probable spiderling than a possible Shelob - if you get what I mean? And no, I'm not saying we should rush lynching Fea. I think we should look widely around.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote