View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #61
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
G55, it's your thread, it's yours to decide if you feel the rules have been broken. I don't really care that much. Let Urwen have her Aredhel, if it means so much to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
Whoa, whoa. I'd rather pick Aredhel than Ioreth. And the opportunity presented itself. And note that I only did this when the phantom gave me the opportunity. I like Aredhel, and that's that!
Well, you didn't have to agree to my deal then, did you? But you did, and went back on your word at the first occasion. Now live with it.
And as for phantom, see above.

(No, I'm not that mad at you - it's a game, after all. But writing that philippika was rather satisfying, and I've always wanted to raise a niđstöng against somebody.)

PS. - Nice try! You're right, I would totally marry Maedhros, he's gorgeous. Too bad I'm male, straight and happily married already...