View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #77
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry about my disappearance but I have been talking to the phone / skype the last two hours (we have some unhappy things going on here within my family - that's the reason I said it was not such a good weekend, but enough of that as it is not WW-relatd, just for you to know why I have been a bit erratic toDay).

Before this calling-round began I was about to post that neither Sally or Bom look that suspicious to me but that especially those who are trying to "confirm them" as lynch candidates (not especially those who notice something first, but those supporting without a lot to add themselves) are the ones I'd rather vote for. I'll have to check that, as to who did what back there.

On another quick note. As I just skimmed through what had happened the last I find it odd Greenie makes some sense saying that what Bom said looked more like "this is what I'm going to do unless there is a better option" and not "there is our wolf, let's lynch her together now". But then she went on and voted for him.

I have to check that original by Bom as well as a few others untill I say more or make any more observations (getting the facts straight first).

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-26-2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: changed "unless" to "untill" - to make the last sentence make sense... :)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote