View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #3224
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Good, good, good...

My apologies, but due to matters of urgency in RL I have not being able to do as much as I would have liked to - or thought I was able to.

I need to pass my checking of the situation & plans with the renovations and stuff like that for tomorrow. So I will fill my save then (hopefully within 24 hours, about).

So especially lmp, if you can hold your horses in not describing vividly in your next post how the Mead Hall looks like in comparison to what he remembers it when he last saw for that much? I mean not going in too much detail, that is, untill you see my post tomorow.

Others can freely comment on any of their posts that those had been laboursome days (the month we jumped), as they had to really make an effort to get ready for winter and to house everyone inside in decent locations. And with the king's supplies they really had materials to do things.

And sure you lmp can say it has changed...

I think with the numbers we currently have at Scarburg they really should have made some real advancement, making it if not ready but at least livable and usable in all the Hall's major functions (kitchens, water-supplies, waste-issues, housing, decent main hall, stables & other farmsteads...).