View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #239
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nogalysis

First two posts are of no importance

#77 - Doesn't think that Sally and Bom are suspicious. Thinks that "those who notice something first" are ok, but those who jump on it without adding anything of their own are not. Says that Greenie is a bit contradictory to her logic with her vote (Bom).

#80 - Sees Bom's post as innocent because of the joke-tone. Intentions:

Quote:
If there is no reaally suspicious person to vote I'd rather go to those who try to be really neat and unprovoking, careful, easy, non-commitant, unnoticed, low, behind a mask, only bantering... whatever.
#81 - Doesn't want Kit lynched because of the way she posts. Summarises the Sally/Kit situation.

#83 - Sees some patterns. Makes sure we consider this:

Quote:
Which is not to say I think or know that Sally and/or Bom are innocents. They just feel more like it than not at the moment.
He already said that in #77: "neither Sally or Bom look that suspicious to me". He doesn't say they are, only that they look. Wants to underline it?

#96 - "Rants" and feels nostalgic about it. Says it's more important that Kit posts something of content to reffer back to than if she is innocent or not.

#108 - "uneasy" with those who thought I make sense because I made comments that were "against a well-informed goodie". Makes a neat observation about sally's reaction to Eomer's vote. (Possibly suspects sally?)

#112 - argues with sally. (Suspects her?)

#132 - confirmes his suspicions on Sally. Explains. Says that it's a rather good D1 since there are sides/alliances/whatever. Will vote for Sally unless something else comes up. Wants to think of how my "connection" to Sally might influence his opinion on her.

#146 - Raises questions about the reason for Lottie's mention of Kit (how she didn't know Kit was playing). Lottie and Kit could possibly be "mates in crime". The second part:

Quote:
Kit has been suspected of suspecting both Sally & Bom (between whom there seems to be some suspecting), but that is perfectly natural: it's not that uncommon in WW to suspect two players who are at each others' throats. X and Y can be suspicious while you know they both most probably aren't. So those who simple-mindedly turn this into a reason to suspect Kit I find a bit suspicious themselves - especially if it looks like that with that suggestion they'r trying to save someone they have a relation with.
(Underlining mine) The first part is allright. But the last sentence, especially the underlined? The only "connection" he spoke of is my defence of Sally. If you suspect me for "having a relation" with Sally , why not say so? You made it a more general statement instead; were you really saying "Anyone who suspects Kit is on my bad list"?

In the first half of the post, you say there's a possibility that Lottie and Kit may be partners. But in the second, your opinion of Kit is quite positive.

???

#151 - Jumps on Lottie for mentioning her reaction to Kit's posts at a whim.

#153 - asks about the vote count

#162 - attacks Lottie again. Says that she probably wants to estrange herself from Kit

#168 - Votes Lottie.

Quote:
I see this has been decided while I was writing my last post. Let's check it.
What has been decided? Lottie's fate? For some reason this line strikes me as suspicious, though I can't quite pin it down.

#175 - calls Nilp rusty for his self-vote.

DAY2

#204 - Says that Kit concentrates on those who lynched Lottie (I am not quite sure this is true since I was her first case). Thinks that Kit could be trying to turn the talk away from someone else (I don't get how that would work either. Who? Sally? She suspects her!). Says that what really made him suspect Lottie was her "slip regarding Kitanna".

Quote:
Now if I'm right about it, that I suspected Lottie from the correct reason, then it would point to Kitanna being a second baddie.
, wants to focus on Kit toDay.

Change of heart after Lottie's wolfish self was revealed?