View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:24 AM   #443
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Well... we fought valiantly...

<3 Mith for being my fellow pack mate, and for listening to my ramblings every Night. Also, for saying this in one PM: “you are far better than me at this you clever things”. Love you back! ^.^ Also, D3: you’re tied with Nog, and you were the last to be voted. I’m sitting at my computer and freaking out. I’m thinking “NOOOO!!!! Not Mith! Why didn’t you wait just one more minute, then you would have lived for at least another Day!!! What am I going to do without you? Plus, I know Eomer is the Seer, and I really need to tell that to someone. Don’t leave me!!! If you’re lynched I’m going to be all alone! And there’s still Nilp’s vote. He’ll save you…” Then I see Zil’s post that the Day is over and that you are lynched. Me: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
Galadriel, I was so unhappy at that point I really did nearly vote for myself but as I said I had a duty to you to say alive. Ironically I hadn't looked at the what happens in event of a tie but I thought Sally would miss the vote again. I held off as long as I could but the clocks must ahve been out of whack. I was sure Eomer was the Seer and had I been you I would probably have killed him anyway. Most disconcertingly for me he always suspects me strongly the games when I am not a wolf and this time he left me alone. I am sorry in a way the Ranger thing didn't happen. It was an interesting idea Zil. And it isn't your fault but I am certainly going to follow Nilp's example and remember how this was if I am ever tempted to play again,

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote