View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #447
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I suppose you had to just hope I wasn't the seer, because killing me would surely have implicated you. Although you never quite know with villagers.
How could I hope that you weren't the Seer when I knew that you were one? I was waiting for that reveal on D4.

~~~

Well, for anyone interested, this is what has been going on at Night...

***DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DIE OF BOREDOM***

The first WW-related PM was Zil’s one about the roles. I was fully expecting to be an ordo, and then I read: “Congratulations! You are one of the wolves”. I think: Oh bother.

N1 was spent telling each other what inadequate wolves we all are. The best Night, I assure you.

My first words on N2: “What have I said? What have I done? Whenever you open your big mouth you put a foot in it!”. The rest of the Night was just deciding on Shasta – but considering Legate – and me rambling about a possible fake Seer reveal on D2, which thankfully I didn’t need. Me and Mith agreed that this will probably be the shortest WW game ever – lasting only 3 Days. (Well, we were ust one Day off.)

Hat’s off to Mith who suggested Nerwen (though as a Seer) on N3. Nog – you don’t realize how close you were to being killed instead of Nerwen! But that kill would be too risky for Mith, so that idea was discarded. Oh yeah, my first words:

Quote:
O MY GOD!!! I MADE IT THROUGH D2 WITHOUT HAVING TO DO A REVEAL!!!

Sorry about that. I was away for a couple hours and only came back now - expecting to find myself hanging off the very tree that is occupied by Kit! Almost every time someone analyses me they say "look how wolfish she is... but she's just a confused innocent". Especially Nilp's post. I was fully prepared for his vote following right after, but then he ends everything with ‘not gonna vote her’.”
I spent N4 all alone. By this time I knew Eomer was the Seer (his consistent voting, as well as this: “I'm finding it very hard in this game to focus on more than 2 or 3 players!” aka the wolves), but I couldn’t kill him, because then I’d be lynched right off the bat due to his votes. I was torn about who to kill because everything would make me look bad. I thought that Nog would be such an obvious choice that someone will think that it would be absurd for me to kill him. Well, I was wrong. >.<