View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #1078
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
"He believes my father will never let us be wed because of his station. That, if not Thornden, then he will keep on looking for another man fit to be my husband."

Reliving that conversation, for the first time since she talked with Saeryn that fateful night, tore her inside, but it no longer brought her to tears. Perhaps she had become weary of it. Perhaps there was nothing left to be shed. Whatever the reason was, she was grateful for it. She felt that crying in front of Eodwine would make this appear more difficult for her, as well as for him, than she wanted him to see.

"I think he misunderstood my father's words. For me, that was his way of telling me that I have the freedom to decide for myself. But so long as Harreld has made up his mind, it does not matter what I think. He did say, however," she added, feeling a faint hope rise within her as it did whenever she remembered those words, "that if a way may be found for us to be together, he would walk it with me."

Ginna looked at Eodwine, an unspoken question in her eyes. Feeling the warmth rising in her cheeks out of shame for her selfishness, she turned away quickly.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 07-22-2011 at 10:45 AM.