View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #68
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Okee, quote from the admin thread:

Quote:
Members of the Valley Forge: Their purpose is to kill the King’s Dwarf and get the number of villagers down to their own number. During the night phases, they will PM amongst themselves and before the Night deadline, they will send the moderator the name of their kill.

The members of the Forge can only kill the King’s Dwarf at night if there are two or more of them left to do so. Once the game comes down to one Forge member left and the King’s Dwarf is still alive, that final Forge member cannot kill him.
Alrighty. So by the sounds of it the Forge can't win until the KD is dead (am I understanding this correctly?), and if there is only 1 Forge member left they cannot kill the KD at Night. So by lynching the KD during the day, would we not be helping the Forge? I mean they don't want to kill him at Night, that could draw attention to themselves, so they would want us to kill him for them.

Also, the KD is helpful to the Watchdwarf, and like G55 said, the KD, SH and WD know something we don't know, for all we know it could be something super useful to the village that requires all 3 of them to be alive. The only time I condone killing someone on our side is for the Hunter, any other person on the good side shouldn't be killed on purpose, especially when they have inside info like this, can help the ranger, and need to die for the baddies to win. So basically I don't agree with Phantom's plan.

And the admin thread says there are 4 Forge members, I'm assuming that means KD + 3 baddies, and NOT KD + 4 baddies?

DL is in about 5 hours and 15 minutes, right? I'll need to vote within the next 3 hours, because of work.

x'ed with Nerwen and Rikaex2